The Invacare® Top End® Force™ RX Handcycle is the latest competitive handcycle to join the Invacare Top End Force Handcycle series. The Force RX handcycle delivers hypersonic speed in a lightweight, adjustable and sleek aerodynamic package.
The 7005 aluminum heat treated frame is fabricated with slick continuous one piece side frames and an adjustable featherweight carbon fiber back which is ultra-light and super stiff for the ultimate custom aerodynamic ride. Check out the sleek the drop outs and the cables which are routed through the head tube so that you don’t even see them. The Force RX handcycle is a completely customized racing machine which includes a SRAM® X9 30 speed drive train or you can upgrade to top-of-the-line Shimano® Di2 Electronic shifting, SRAM® XX or Apex fork mounted shifting components.
Are you ready to Force the Pace? Get the Invacare Top End Force RX Handcycle. Now available with options for H1 and H2 competitors.
Configuring your new Invacare Top End Force RX Handcycle is as easy as 1, 2, and 3.
1. First, pick your seat width.
2. Select your fork: fixed; adjustable height or adjustable height/length.
3. Pick your components: the standard SRAM® X9 10 speeds or upgrade to the SRAM XX or Apex fork mounted shifting.
Q: What is the price of the Invacare Top End Force RX Handcycle?
A: The Force RX Handcycle configured with the featherweight adjustable carbon fiber back starts at $6,665.
Q: What are the seat width choices of the Invacare Top End Force RX Handcycle?
A: The Force RX Handcycle is available in seat widths of 13” to 18” wide.
Q: What is the weight of the Invacare Top End Force RX Handcycle?
A: As pictured, with the carbon fiber adjustable back weighs about 27 pounds.
• Heat treated 7005 totally welded frame custom built to athlete specifications.
• Wrap-around ovalized lower aerodynamic frame with adjustable carbon fiber back
• 7005 aluminum aerodynamic tapered front fork
• Adjustable or fixed height crank housing
• Seat and back mesh upholstery cushions
• Adjustable seat upholstery
• Multi-position adjustable footrest system w/safety straps in 2 width choices
• Tapered crank arms w/ frictionless pedal bearings
• Ovalized aluminum ergonomic hand pedals offered in 3 sizes; 15 or 25 degrees
• SRAM X9 30 speed Drive train, trigger shifter and brake
• Chainrings: 48-39-24 with thumb shifter
• Cassettes: SRAM 11-36
• Tektro Caliper Brakes and fork mounted flip lever locking parking brake
• Steering dampener
• 26” High performance wheels Alex DA 22 rims with black stainless spokes and reflectors
• High pressure clincher tires
• 0 or 3 degrees of camber
• Threaded axles
• Drafting bumper
• Parking brake
• Positioning straps
• Safety flag
• Chain guard
• Many paint choices with reflective stickers
Upgrades and Options
• Carbon fiber wheels
• Component upgrades: Electronic shifting,
SRAM XX or Apex Shifters fork mounted
• SRAM Cassette 11-28
• Chainrings: 53-39-28; Compact 110
• Disk brake
• Power plates
• Continental® Grand Prix high pressure clincher or Sprinter tubular tires
• SRM® Training system
• Travel bags
• Safety options and hydration systems
For ordering help, please refer to the FAQs which will lead you to our great help desk. The Help Desk has answers to most questions in one handy location and can guide you through the measurement process plus help you figure out the best options. If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to click the “How to Buy” tab. We would love to help you.
Weight Capacity: 250 lb. / approx. 113 kg.